Please use the Keynote Speaker Question Form to ask Dr. Jobes questions.
CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY RESEARCH DAY 2020 PROGRAM
Instructions for viewing Research Day presentations:
- Using the Table of Contents, below, you can scroll through all of the oral and poster presentations.
- Click on the title of the presentation you would like to view. This will open a folder with one or more files. Click on the poster or presentation file to open and view it.
Tip: To open multiple files in separate tabs simultaneously, click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the window, then select "Open in new window."
- If you have a question for the presenter, click to open the question form located in the corresponding session to enter the question and check for the answer.
- If you have a general comment or suggestion, please enter it on the 2020 Research Day Feedback Form.
Full Research Day Program
Welcome to University Research Day 2020, where you will be able to explore the amazing array of research being conducted by the students, faculty, and staff of The Catholic University of America. The hallmarks of this research are its innovation, novelty, and global nature, and it’s appropriate that this year University Research Day itself comes in a form that is unprecedented, innovative, and, for the first time, available anywhere in the world.
Research Organizations on Campus
The following campus research organizations are contributing special presentations for Research Day 2020.
- University Libraries’ Research and Instructional Services
- Institute of Christian Oriental Research (ICOR)
- University Libraries' Special Collections
Catholic University’s commitment to research is demonstrated in a variety of ways — engaging undergraduate and graduate students in research projects, faculty and student research presentations at national and international academic events, numerous published articles and books by our faculty, and through the work of the 29 research facilities on campus.
Feedback about Online University Research Day 2020
Thank you very much for participating in University Research Day 2020! The Planning Committee worked very hard to switch our in-person tradition to a virtual event within only one month, from exploring the possibilities, to narrowing down the feasibility, and most importantly, to getting the work done.
There are surely aspects we can learn from and improve, and we greatly appreciate your comments and suggestions for Research Day. Your feedback will definitely help us as a community to embrace, pro-actively instead of passively, the changing landscape of higher education after the COVID-19 crisis, including how we conduct, articulate and convey research.
Please enter your comments and suggestions on the 2020 Research Day Feedback Form. Thank you!